Cashew Crusted Cod
4 6-oz cod fillets
2 tablespoons silken tofu
4 tablespoons chives, chopped
1 teaspoon horseradish
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup cashews, very finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cod in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the tofu, chives, horseradish, lemon zest and juice.
- Season mixture with sea salt and pepper.
- Cover cod evenly with mixture.
- Top with cashews.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish is done and the crust is golden and crunchy.